Quizzer - quiz game for iPhone

Discussion in 'iOS Game Development' started by thorep, Jul 18, 2012.

1. thorep

thorep Newbie

Hi!

Great forum , is this a new forum?

My app "Quizzer" just went into review at apple.
    Its a quiz app.

I was wondering , does anyone know where i can buy packs of quiz questions?
    I have alot already but i always need more:)

2. supra

supra Newbie

Yes this is a brand new spanking forum and I love it also :). It is my 4th day on it.

What sort of quizzes did you have in mind? That is what type of topics? Also what sort of format are you looking at?

3. thorep

thorep Newbie

I need quizes that have 4 choices ( one of the right). They questions needs to be less than 80 chars long. Topics can be a good mix. My vision for the quiz questions is that...everybody should have a change to get them right , but they can sometimes be hard. Its hard to explain what i think:p

4. thorep

thorep Newbie

I also need foreign langauge quizes , anyone knows who sells them?

5. appman

appman Newbie

How about you prepare the quizzes in english and have them translated using a translation service? I can speak some languages and can possibly assist. Other than that translation may work. If the quizzes are simple enough, maybe you can even use Google translator to have a rough ball park quiz ready. You will save money that way and know what content goes on it. Check it out: Google Translate

6. thorep

thorep Newbie

I have tries Google translate from english to my native language , it gets every question wrong , I need to buy from someone who actually speaks the language

7. appman

appman Newbie

Well I can do Urdu/Farsi for you :) You can probably can get Espanol. What are your key languages you want to focus in?

8. thorep

thorep Newbie

My key languages is ...all languages:p im focusing on getting german questions now but all languages are ok.

9. genesis

genesis Level 1 Regular Member

Why don't you post some sample quiz question so everyone can get an idea on what type of questions you are looking for. Thanks

10. I am not sure still you can manually enter questions just search for gk questions on the web

11. Lucia

Lucia Newbie

What should a developer do after they have released a new app? Best Review Appis an easy way to get initial reviews for apps that have just been released and are slowly getting downloaded.

12. damponting44

damponting44 Banned

Nice sharing..thanks for the information...

13. Queena

Queena Newbie

Hello ,
    we urgntly need to apply apple enterprise account...anyone can guide us?or if anyone who is working in ios app development and maybe u have some source which we need... plz contact me if you can hlpe thx...we can pay