Question on Calendar Database

Discussion in 'iOS Development' started by Leslie St. James, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Good Day folks,

I have a situation where the created and modified dates of appointments show to be after the start dates of the original appointments. For example, an appointment with a start date set in 2016 now shows 2018 created and modified dates. The database is from an iPhone 6s running version 11.2. One caveat that may or may not be important. The computer used to access the calendar was a PC upgraded from Vista to Windows 10 in January 2018 and iCloud for PC was installed at that same time. The installation of Windows 10 and iCloud for PC was difficult and there were several instances where the installations failed and had to be started over. Could either or both of those activities have changed the created and last modified dates stored in the database?

Thank you for any insight you may be able to provide.

2. saud

saud Administrator Staff Member

Possible if data was corrupted or written over. But still very strange since it would involve updating rows of data. Assuming you dont have an earlier snapshot :(

3. Hi Saud and thank you for the response. I agree, I do a lot of work that involves parsing out information from SQLite databases and this is the first time I've run into this. Unfortunately, I do not have a snapshot of previous content. Thanks again for the response.