New to iOS Development

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fariha Akif, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Fariha Akif

Fariha Akif Newbie

Dear All,

I have been trying to learn iOS development for quite some time now. I have no idea where to start. I have the following sequence in mind:

1. Learn about the Operating system and get a thorough understanding of how Apple OS works.
    2. Learn objective C (i am already well versed in C++ and object oriented programming concepts).
    3. Learn the actual iOS development.

I do not know where to look for the above. When i try and google, i am overloaded with so much information which just feels too much and i give up. If someone could point me in the right direction, books/tutorials anything that actually imparts some proper knowledge.

Thank you.

2. Hi, If you want to become an ios developer then you can start learning iPhone app development from udemy academy and Binpress website.

3. Magdalena

Magdalena Newbie

Gamers Lab

4. jonathan

jonathan Newbie

Udemy has some really good courses

5. Susan Micheal

Susan Micheal Newbie

Yes I am as well.

6. webbygiants

webbygiants Newbie

Hi All, if you want to learn ios development so you should learn X-codes and after this, you should follow these steps that will help you in ios development
    Log on to the MAC App store to install the program or perhaps google it
    Start off by selecting for yourself a new project
    The next step requires you to name your outline
    To gain a little familiarity with how to work with X-code you can check out different tutorials available on Google.
    This is the initial step from where your basic app is ready to run on a device selected.
    To proceed, you need to access the source file marked available in a navigation area
    Once the application has been created, X-Code equips you to debug any errors if made.
    Once through with all the steps, now you have successfully made it to the cessation. Check your application by testing on your device