Looking for 2 IOS Developers for Aviation Applications company-Houston & Austin

Discussion in 'Hire iOS Developer[s]' started by Donita Ayotte, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Donita Ayotte

Donita Ayotte Newbie

Currently I am seeking 2 IOS Developers who have a passion for Aviation personally or just interested in getting into this kind of app development.

The company I'm working for is very energetic, fun and an all around great place to work. They even will reimburse you for flight training! Great 401K plan benefits and bonus structure. They have been around for 7 years and only growing more and more each year. They are located in one of the nicest areas of Houston. They work with industries like personal aviation, military, government etc.

General Specs for Technology needed:

• Deep knowledge of Objective-C and Xcode, including modern syntax and blocks
    • UIKit, Auto Layout
    • Solid understanding of memory management with and without ARC
    • SQLite and relational data design
    • Experience communicating with web services
    • Experience with Git, including branching and merging strategies
    • Actively learning and mastering Swift
    Contact me personally at 713-470-5756

2. neeraj sharma

neeraj sharma Newbie

Hello Donita,

We have good team in ios, android and as well ios. Can you please provide me your any email or skype so that we will discuss the project.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards
    Searchtechnow.com

3. Nizam Ali

Nizam Ali Level 1 Regular Member

Business owner falls in a dilemma when choosing the right app development company for their business.

Hakuna Matata Solutions as your iOS app development partner will help you with choosing the right technology stack, amazing UX, and integrating the app into your existing infrastructure.

We will ensure the entire iPhone app/iPad app development process is quicker, cost-efficient and delightful to your end users.