iOS developer needed

Discussion in 'Hire iOS Developer[s]' started by yetanothermike, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Hey, guys!
    I'm developer but not an iOS developer. Now I work on one of my project for fun, but I need help with iOS app based on http requests to server. If this project will successful (now looks like it have to be successful) we will divide our profit 50/50.
    I dont need a very professional developer (cause I don't have enough money to pay for him =), but I'm looking for enthusiastic man, with humor sense, who can believe that he can create a new future.
    Please, send me direct message for more details.

p.s. sorry for my english =)

2. saud

saud Administrator Staff Member

This post has no business in the "iOS development" section. Please post in the relevant section which in this case is "Hire iOS Developers"

3. Got it. Thanks.

4. Nizam Ali

Nizam Ali Level 1 Regular Member

Business owner falls in a dilemma when choosing the right app development company for their business.

Hakuna Matata Solutions as your iOS app development partner will help you with choosing the right technology stack, amazing UX, and integrating the app into your existing infrastructure.

We will ensure the entire iPhone app/iPad app development process is quicker, cost-efficient and delightful to your end users.