Information about Animations in iOS?

Discussion in 'iOS Game Development' started by Jakesta42, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Jakesta42

Jakesta42 Newbie

Hello!

So I have this dilemma. I'm a new developer for iOS, and for the life of me I can't find any tutorials about this. I mean of course I get how to move an image from one side of the screen to the other, but that's not really what I think of as "animation," even though it technically is.

What I'm looking is super common. For example, if I want to have a sprite nod up and down, or clap its hands, I should be able to do that right? Is animation not the right term for it? If so, what is? I'd really like to be able to understand that kind of stuff. Like how to make a bucket tip over and have a fluid pour out (that may be more of a physics engine, but you get what I mean).

Any thoughts are appreciated! :D

Jake

2. supra

supra Newbie

3. yw001

yw001 Newbie

Be sure to visit the Blizzard booth early to grab a few of our San Diego Comic-Con exclusive items we have available. cheap coc gems
    cheap clash of clans gems Stare into the tiny, menacing eyes of Mini Sylvanas and tremble! Gather your friends for a Zerg Plush Rush.

4. Queena

Queena Newbie

hi all,
    any one has apple enterprise accounts?or some one who is experties in this kinda fields.
    plz any feedback would be highly appreicated.