In need of an iOS Developer in Austin, TX

Discussion in 'Hire iOS Developer[s]' started by Eric Sherman, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Eric Sherman

Eric Sherman Newbie

iOS Developers/Engineers

We have immediate openings in North Austin, TX for iOS iPhone/iPad developers with direct experience building mobile apps for the iPhone platform.

You will be responsible for developing mobile solutions for the iPhone platform, working directly with an existing mobile solutions environment that supports both end-user interaction (iPhone and Android platforms) and back-end connectivity (core systems in banking, entertainment and media). You will work with a variety of team members, including architects, analysts, database engineers and UI designers to deliver leading-edge mobile solutions.

Specific Experience:

· 2+ years iOS experience building mobile applications

· 7+ years overall development experience

· Specific experience in banking and/or entertainment industries

· Proven experience working in a high-volume, web-oriented environment

· Experience designing and delivering generic, pattern-based solutions

· Experience designing "quick-and-dirty" alternatives and knowing when this is okay

· Thorough understanding of development methodologies including waterfall, unified process and agile

· Great communicator – skills in both written and verbal communications

If you possess these skills and are interested in joining our team, please email your resume with cover letter to esherman@cyber-inc.com

2. Lucia

Lucia Newbie

I run a new app on iPad for several months, and it gains thousands of daily downloads now.Most of this owns to my partner"bestreviewapp".It's a good job in providing reviews for developers.I doubted this fashion at the first time, but I decided to have a try coz their offered Try Free issue. It turns out to be an excellent choice I have made.

I received dozens of real users' reviews on app store in 2 days, and my downloads increased in the same time.The users on their web mainly located in US, they tried my app and give their objective ratings and reviews.Personally my app is a cool and nice stuff, and gain more and more exposure with a lot help by bestreviewapp.The service price on bestreviewapp is reasonable and acceptable, and no more worries about privacy.

Good luck to all app developers!

Please reply to say happy birthday.

3. Nizam Ali

Nizam Ali Level 1 Regular Member

Business owner falls in a dilemma when choosing the right app development company for their business.

Hakuna Matata Solutions as your iOS app development partner will help you with choosing the right technology stack, amazing UX, and integrating the app into your existing infrastructure.

We will ensure the entire iPhone app/iPad app development process is quicker, cost-efficient and delightful to your end users.