image autoresizing problem in sprite kit

Discussion in 'iOS Game Development' started by nitin kale, Jul 24, 2015.

1. nitin kale

nitin kale Newbie

Hi I am newbie in iOS and working on game development using spritekit.My problem is that images added on spritekitnode are properly fitted on iPhone 6 plus but going outside the screen for iPhone 5,4 and other version. i have also tried slalomed properties of skscene but still its not working
    somebody please help me.

2. nitin kale

nitin kale Newbie

Hi I am newbie in iOS and working on game development using spritekit.My problem is that images added on spritekitnode are properly fitted on iPhone 6 plus but going outside the simulator screen for iPhone 5,4 and other version. I have also tried scalemode properties of skscene but still its not working
    somebody please help me.

3. damponting44

damponting44 Banned

i just began another Sprite Kit venture to figure out how to utilize it. I watched and read a considerable measure of instructional exercises however no instructional exercise has a solution for my question/issue.

I need to make an application only for my iPhone 5S. So the screen size is 1136x640. I made a 1136x640 foundation picture for my application. In any case, when i add the picture to my application, its waaay to enormous! The iOS Simulator just shows the center of the picture.

Can somebody let me know what screen measure i need to utilize and why?

Much appreciated!

Here is the code which i replicated from an instructional exercise. The code is in the myScene.m record in the initWithSize strategy

SKSpriteNode *background = [SKSpriteNode spriteNodeWithImageNamed:mad:"myBackground"];

background.position = CGPointMake(CGRectGetMidX(self.frame),CGRectGetMidY(self.frame));

[self addChild:background];

4. Bebler App

Bebler App Newbie

Any feedback about the initial inquiry?

5. sukha0053

sukha0053 Newbie

thanks for this helpful thread.

6. Queena

Queena Newbie

Hi there,
    Anyone who has apple enterprise account?or anyone can provide some guidelines about enrollment for this account...
    if u r working in this kinda fields with expertise and profession,plz contact me and appreciate.