How to Promote Your App

Discussion in 'App Marketing & Promotion' started by jatompson, Jun 19, 2017 at 4:15 AM.

1. jatompson

jatompson Newbie

1. ASO (App Store Optimization) is always the most powerful strategy when you promote an app. It is extremely important to find a professional, reliable ASO service provider as it can increase organic downloads in a short period of time. Besides, some providers like ASORanker, also provides high ratings and positive reviews to attract potential users.

2. Create a blog. Make a story about your app and ideals it deliver. Write up-to-date content about it that will draw people to your website. All your content should better be updated weekly or monthly

3. Create a video. Videos are an easy way for you to show everything your well-designed app has to offer.Make it creative, funny, thought-provoking or personal. Tell the story, but in a way people can identify with.

4. Advertise it on Social media. Social media allow you to target people specifically by interests. So, if you know the most likely users of your app, you can make sure they are the only ones who can see and click on your ads. With Facebook ads, you can get pretty specific.

5. Feature your mobile app on your website. It doesn’t just mean a small link in the footer. You need to promote it prominently where appropriate. Consider using a special offer to get customers to download your app to make it worth their time.

6. Fill the need. Last but not least, This means you know your targeted user and what type of information they’re seeking fro while they’re using your app, useful functions and features help your users. If your app is useless, it won’t get used or recommended.

Good Luck

2. chris chan

chris chan Level 1 Regular Member

Thankd for the sharing.

3. danian levan

danian levan Newbie

I have also same question. I have new app but I don't know how can promote my App!