How to Get More Positive App Reviews

Discussion in 'App Marketing & Promotion' started by chris chan, May 2, 2017.

1. chris chan

chris chan Level 1 Regular Member

Bad reviews for an app can largely affect the chances of your customers’ app succeeding. And they are less likely to download some apps with bad or negative reviews. Therefore, Good and positive reviews are very important, here are some tips on how to get more positive reviews, details as follows.

Test Again and Again
    Test your app again and again before publishing it to the App Store. You can do testing to quicken the process and smoothen the app process for your user.When you’ve put some much time, effort and money into creating your app make sure you test everything as thoroughly as possible.

Build a high-quality app
    For me, this is the most important part. If your app is not of high quality, people won’t use or buy it. Without a solid user base, there’s nobody there to rate your app.So, develop an excellent app and deliver only the best services. Make your users happy and satisfied. Then people will rave about your app.

Incentivize Users
    You can provide free upgrades or in-app present in exchange for a positive review.

Ask “Strategically”
    Prompting for app reviews is a pretty controversial topic, but my belief is that if it’s done in a way that doesn’t annoy the user then it is perfectly just.

My tips:
    • Don’t use popups and don’t interrupt.
    • Give the user time to explore the app first.
    • Ask after a positive moment in your app.
    • Give the user the opportunity to send feedback.

Fix things people are complaining about
    Seems like a pretty obvious one, but look for the common things users are complaining about in app reviews and fix them!

Buy App Store Reviews for Your App
    Why do you need to buy app reviews? If you did everything above and other things you could, but you still can’t change the negative reviews for your app. At this time, you should consider getting app reviews by buying some quality and positive reviews for your app. There are many reviews providers, like reviewapp4u, which provide real app reviews.

2. daviliars

daviliars Newbie

I have seen of your own knowledge. It is really helpful for any one I need some more tips for getting more and more. So keep sharing and I will try to read thank you.

3. Abdul Malik

Abdul Malik Newbie

Thanks for sharing the useful information.

4. Aashin

Aashin Newbie

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR YOUR APP MARKETING
    AppReviewDesk - Lift your apps to the next level!

5. Abdul Malik

Abdul Malik Newbie

We are providing the best App Reviews with real user's. App Reviews and Rating are the best and easy way's to grow your app rankings top level on google play store and Apple store. So join Now here reviewlancer.com

6. Aashin

Aashin Newbie

Good reviews lead to more people downloading the app. Best way is to use any review exchange community . It gives more genuine reviews than paid reviews . Now a days Google has some strict policy against paid reviews . So use any good Review Exchange sites . I recommend http://appreviewdesk.com/ which has a large number of user, and they support multiple countries . From my experience it gives more genuine reviews than other sites . Fore more details visit here http://appreviewdesk.com/index.php?page=packages