How can I increase app downloads?

Discussion in 'App Marketing & Promotion' started by JoseBrown, Mar 29, 2017.

1. JoseBrown

JoseBrown Newbie

I have no idea how to increase my app downloads now, I have looked up some information about ASO, is it real helpful? What can I do? Is there any other way I can use to promote my app?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  2. If you want to increase your app downloads, you should know what motivates a download first.

ASMBEE do a research about this question, and here are some answers.

· Specific task: Users need the app to accomplish a specific task, log on to their bank for instance.

· WOM: Word of Mouth - a friend of the user just downloaded the app, and loves it.

· Ad: They have seen an advertisement of the app, and want to try it.

· Top charts: They have seen the app highlighted on the App Store.

· Already using: They have used the app before.

· Social - Organic: They have seen the app on social media.

I can figure out that you haven’t the experience of ASO, maybe you can use an ASO tool. You can take above issues into consideration when you deal with it. Personally, I usually use the ASMBEE, especially the ASO boost service, which can rank your app to the front of the top chart.

What’s more, if your app targets on North America, you can do ASM (App Search Marketing), Apple released Apple Search Ads in North America last year, I think it is a good chance to you, if you are not good at it, you’d better find an agency. Ads is the most intuitive way for you to promote your app now.

daviliars likes this.
  3. April

April Level 1 Regular Member

Hi, guys!

I have seen your question, finding that you have not understand enough about ASO.Therefore, I will share you the relevant information about it at below:

ASO is the abbreviation of app store optimization, which is a process of optimizing your app to make it more visible and discoverable in app stores so that users are more likely to choose it from millions of other apps.

why is the ASO important?

In fact, searching in app store is the main traffic sources, 73% app installs is from searching app in app store. With the other channels of installing app become increasingly weak, app store optimization plays an important part.

The ways of app store optimization
    :

(1) icon and title: you must design an appealing and attractive icon and title of your app, and you can add the keywords to title, which can improve the search ranking of your keywords and make your app looks more professional.

(2) description: the description mainly introduces your app, including the function, the goal and the websites, etc. You can also add the keywords in your description.

(3) screenshots: a good app must have the high quality screenshots, which asks you to create appealing and compelling screenshots. Also, you can add some screenshots of reviews and contest about your app, which shows the real information and experience from the users of your app.

(5) ratings and reviews: 4/5 stars ratings and positive reviews are the important references to users. To increase the installs of your app, you can incentivize users to leave feedback. Of course, if you have enough budget, you can buy some ratings and reviews from a reliable reviews service provider. Bestreviewapp is just the website to provide this service.

(6) do keywords research:keywords serve as the decisive part of app store optimization. With the limit of characters, finding the appropriate keywords of your app is very important. In this part, you can analyze the keywords of your competitors, creating the relevant, competitive and localized keywords to improve the search ranking of keywords. Indeed, buying keywords search installs form a reliable app store optimization company , like ASOTOP1, is also a good way to help you optimize your keywords if you have enough budget.

In addition to the methods of ASO, there are some other methods of app promotion:

(1) analyze your competitor: everyone or every group should analyze the valued competitors, which can help you learn about your competitor clearly. App developer can know the strategies of launching app by using this way, and learn about more channels of marketing.

(2)social media: you can advertise your app in some social media, like Facebook,Instagram. Adding some friends about app developer to share the experience and idea with them. Of course, you can reply relevant post in some forum to advertise your app, remembering put your app link in your reply.

(3) content marking: you can write some relevant blogs and essays to introduce your app, raising the publicity of your app

(4)cross promotion: if you have published more app that have received good responses, you can use the platform completely to advertise your app, because the potential audiences are the precious resources for your new app.

(5) special website: you can put your app on some special websites, like classified sites and review sites. The installs will increased when audience browsing these websites.

(6) leverage your app website:you can create a website of your app, crafting the page and designing a beautiful interface of your website. The users can communicate with others in this platform, and you can find the potential problem of your app by reading the messages from the users and find the relevant solution to solve

(7))Get your app featured in appropriate sections in the app stores: It is important to get your app feature in appropriate categories as that will help store filters to present your app to audience who actually want it. Posting an app in an irrelevant category just loses audience.

Wish these methods will be useful and good luck!

4. daviliars

daviliars Newbie

HI friends i have read that what you want to say. so just if you want to increase of your android app in google play store with free process than i will give you few step that will help you to increase your android app in google play store, so right now i think you should follow this step. So let get start. now a day social media is one of the best plat form for sharing or promoting anything so now you can share your app in social media that will help you to boost you app and another thing is that you have to keep communication with each other and you have to follow some guide line and than your app will be boost automatically.

5. Dinesh Dhiman

Dinesh Dhiman Newbie

Wonderful tips for fresher iOS app developers.

6. Thanks for Sharing information

7. i have 4 years Experience of ASO And SEO.
    I give you some suggestions about App promotion.
    First, you need to do ASO of your apps ASO included Title, Keywords and Descriptions
    Than sharing Content, Social Site sharing, Join Forums and Answer Qs sites this will help you to get more users to your apps or games.