How About Buying iOS Reviews to Promote Apps In App Store?

Discussion in 'Advertising and Self Promotion' started by chris chan, Jun 20, 2017.

1. chris chan

chris chan Level 1 Regular Member

In some app promotion articles, they claim that don’t buy app store reviews. They said that buying ios reviews is like minor celebrities buying fake twitter followers, this will be completely transparent to everyone who views your app, and will make you seem untrustworthy. In fact, they may choose the wrong review provider, if you buy reviews from a reliable app review provider, you can benefit from it.

Why you should buy ios reviews?
    • 70% users will see at least one app review, 75% users will take the app reviews as one of the most important reference factors to judge the app, but only 42% users will use their own judgment on the quality of the app.
    • Reviews are part of the App stores algorithm used to calculate an app’s position in search results.
    • Good Reviews Attract More Reviews.
    • Most apps with much more positive reviews are featured on App Store.

There are numerous places online where you can pay for positive reviews on your app. Just as mentioned at the beginning of the article, choose a reliable app review provider is very important. When you choose review provider, you should take the following aspects into consideration:
    • Quality reviews from real people - This is one of the most important factors to determine in picking an app review service provider for your app.
    • Good support - A good app review service provider knows what your app is all about and wants your success because you have patronized his/her service.

About app review provider, I recommend Reviewapp4u, which has a large number of user, and they support multiple countries for you to choose from. Get your apps targeted precisely and maximize your ROI effectively.

2. DukeGriss

DukeGriss Newbie

Don't think that payed reviews would look pretty natural. Also I know, that it's difficult to motivate people to post a good review. You know usually people tend not to spend time writing a review if everything works good. If something is bad they would definitely write it down. So i think strategy is firstly ask your acquaintances to try an app and write a review, as a bonus you can use them as beta testers. Later it's a good idea to motivate people to leave a review. For games you can for example give them in-game money for a review. Most of them would just rank the app with stars and write nothing, but some would. So it's something like buying reviews but not with real money :)

3. Aashin

Aashin Newbie

Review Exchange website is useful for any publishers having apps in itunes and play store. App Rank is always directly proportional to review count. It helps you take your apps to the next level. I recommend Appreviewdesk . It's pretty easy to get genuine reviews and downloads. It opens for you with Unlimited reviews , App Websites and Twitter Marketing for Android and ios Apps . Just have a try.

4. Abdul Malik

Abdul Malik Newbie

I think this is a good idea to buy positive app reviews and rating because this is a way to promote your app ranking.

5. Abdul Malik

Abdul Malik Newbie

I need IOS reviews. You just need to login to Reviewlancer and start giving IOS reviews per 0.4$. Isn't exciting