Hiring US Based Senior Sofware Engineer for IOS + $1,000 SIGNING BONUS

Discussion in 'Hire iOS Developer[s]' started by Michael Cram, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Michael Cram

Michael Cram Newbie

I represent a US tech company who is looking to hire a senior IOS software engineer. The position boasts great pay and benefits, with the added flexibility of being able to work remotely. If you have at least 3 years of relevant experience and think this would be a good fit for you, please PM me with your email address so I can get your resume. If you are hired, I will offer you an additional $1,000 signing bonus to sweeten the deal.

Responsibilities

• Define architectures and solutions from business requirements, and deliver high quality features within a disciplined timeline.
    • Write simple and clear code over clever and complicated code.
    • Handle security and privacy protection requirements.
    • Mastery over and support of the existing code base for the iOS and watchOS platforms.
    • Accountable for the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
    • Experience with low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications is a plus.
    • Mature communications skills. That is, the ability to engage in honest but respectful technical discussions with peers and become a trusted technical advisor.
    • Work with others to ensure code standards and best practices are performed for the development of applications.
    Qualifications and Skills

• B.S. in Computer Science or a related discipline, or related practical experience.
    • 3+ years of iOS programming experience. You’ve shipped multiple apps to the app store.
    • Deep expertise in Objective-C. Experience with Swift is a bonus.
    • Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, and Core Bluetooth.
    • Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
    • Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services

2. norikachi006

norikachi006 Newbie

I want to apply to do?