Full Time Senior iOS Developer

Discussion in 'Hire iOS Developer[s]' started by gc@techlink, Jul 7, 2014.

1. gc@techlink

gc@techlink Newbie

Hello all,

Looking for the above title for a major entertainment/media company in NYC. The work you do will have an immediate impact that will reach millions. Our client is looking for someone comfortable leading a team of junior and intermediate staff while coding themselves. This opportunity can grow to a Director level position, and might even go higher for the right person. Middle six figures, more if you have developed streaming apps, apps that have scaled into the millions immediately, and have previous experience with companies like the NY Times, Pandora, NBC Universal, Sirius, or CBS Corporation.

You will leverage your knowledge in developing rich media, highly-customized mobile apps to bring our apps to life on the iPhone. As a developer your code, designs and decisions will be highly visible, and will directly impact and delight millions of listeners.

Must Haves

• 4+ years of full lifecycle iOS development.
    • Excellent command of Objective-C and iOS SDK.
    • Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO Design
    • Strong track record of shipping products
    • Very good debugging skills
    Day to Day:

• Help create and define the future of iOS mobile development
    • Set and achieve build schedules
    • Maintain current suite of native apps
    • Eliminates impediments
    • Performs design reviews
    You will also get: —

• The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry.
    • Competitive Salary
    • Full suite of health, vision and dental benefits
    • Access to our Nerf® gun arsenal
    • Bi-weekly company-sponsored happy hours
    • All you can eat snacks
    • Free lunch every Thursday

If this sounds interesting to you or if you know someone who may be qualified please send your resumes to gcoble@techlinksystems.com, or call 646-285-0402. Thanks!

2. Lucia

Lucia Newbie

I run a new app on iPad for several months, and it gains thousands of daily downloads now.Most of this owns to my partner"bestreviewapp".It's a good job in providing reviews for developers.I doubted this fashion at the first time, but I decided to have a try coz their offered Try Free issue. It turns out to be an excellent choice I have made.

I received dozens of real users' reviews on app store in 2 days, and my downloads increased in the same time.The users on their web mainly located in US, they tried my app and give their objective ratings and reviews.Personally my app is a cool and nice stuff, and gain more and more exposure with a lot help by bestreviewapp.The service price on bestreviewapp is reasonable and acceptable, and no more worries about privacy.

Good luck to all app developers!

Please reply to say happy birthday.

3. SEOTOG

SEOTOG Newbie

still available?