cloudbase.io - cloud hosting for mobile applications

Discussion in 'Advertising and Self Promotion' started by sapessi, Mar 28, 2013.

1. sapessi

sapessi Newbie

Hi all,

I'm the founder of cloudbase.io - a cloud hosting service for mobile applications. Our aim is to take away the pain of maintaining and scaling a backend infrastructure leaving you free to focus on building awesome mobile applications.

We have been working with a number of game developers and social applications and we are always looking at the dev community to help us improve our platform and add new functionality.

We'd love to hear from you and help you build your next great app.

Let us know how we can help you and what you are looking for in a platform like cloudbase.io.

Stefano

2. supra

supra Newbie

Where are you guys based out of? What sort of pricing models do you offer?

3. sapessi

sapessi Newbie

We are based in London, UK - our servers are in two web farms in the US and Europe.

The pricing works this way:
    - A developer account with cloudbase.io is completely free. While you are building your application and launching it we will take the hit, support you and help you build your app
    - Once you are on a store and your traffic is growing you can pick between three account levels
    - Basic $11.99 per month with 1GB data transfer per month
    - Professional $47.99 per month with 8GB data transfer
    - Enterprise $119.99 per month with 20GB data transfer and 24/7 support over email and phone

If you go over the data limit we will alert you and help you decide what to do. If you are not likely to go over by much you can simply pay for the excess data at $0.48 per 10MB over the first 10 or upgrade to a higher account leve.

Let me know if you have any more questions

4. supra

supra Newbie

Very interesting. I will check you guys out.

5. sapessi

sapessi Newbie

Great. Let us know if you need any help. Get in touch at info [AT] cloudbase.io.

6. damponting44

damponting44 Banned

Incredible. Fill us in regarding whether you require any assistance. Contact at information [AT] cloudbase.io.

Christie likes this.