Best Weather App for iPhone and iPad

Discussion in 'Advertising and Self Promotion' started by ClaireAnderson, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Have you been on the look out for the best weather app for iOS? Then you have jumped at the right spot. Weather Mate lets you stay updated with the most accurate and reliable weather information and it also comes with a number of superbly attractive features such as weather maps, weather stations, travel planner, weather history, weather announcements, severe weather alerts and lots more. To know more about the app visit the website or download the app from the iTunes Store.

2. AasiaAbdullah

AasiaAbdullah Newbie

Hi claire! Thanks for introducing this app to me. It's really wonderful. All my problems with weather are over. I just want simple information which is accurate and Weather Mate does that for me. Thanks a lot.

ClaireAnderson likes this.
  3. Thanks for your appreciation. Can you please tell me what features have you liked the most?

4. malaypurkait

malaypurkait Newbie

Thanxs for sharing this cool app:)

5. Thanks a lot for your appreciation. What features have you been using and which one is your favorite one? Do subscribe to our Facebook page and Twitter handle. Let me know if you need the links :)

6. damponting44

damponting44 Banned

Much appreciated for your appreciation. What highlights have you been utilizing and which one is your most loved one? Do subscribe to our Facebook page and Twitter handle. Fill me in as to whether you require the connections :)

Christie likes this.
  7. chris chan

chris chan Level 1 Regular Member

Hi ClaireAnderson, maybe you could insert some app screenshots in the post, then this post will be more attractive.

You must know that the donwloads affect app'a rank in app store.
    To get downloads, besides promote your app on internet, you also can get from third party agencies, like asotop1. Real and economical, then improve your app's rank.