Auto press number dial call from app iOS

Discussion in 'iOS Development' started by huy nguyen, Aug 26, 2016.

1. huy nguyen

huy nguyen Newbie

Hi everyone!

Please someone help me to ways to automatically press number at keyboard call from app iOS

Thank you very much!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  2. damponting44

damponting44 Banned

welcome in ios forum.
    You know those things where after you dile a telephone number, you get a recorded voice instructing you to press diverse numbers for various choices? I locate this difficult to do in view of 2 things. 1. VoiceOver does not work with the telephone up to your ear and when utilizing speaker telephone, the closeness sencer is additionally enacted when I put my hands on the telephone to attempt to utilize the number cushion. It works better with earphones, yet I don't generally have them. 2. I enter the numbers too gradually and the recorded voice instructs me to begin once again. So I am thinking about whether there is a route either in the telephone application or another application to pre program in the numbers to call, then the numbers for the menu choices I require before deciding so when I have to decide I can simply press a catch and every one of the numbers are diled for me. I used to do this with OneTap and placing commas in the middle of the telephone number and every menu alternative, yet then it quit working.