App Review Site- Get your app notice

Discussion in 'Advertising and Self Promotion' started by cleanfunapps, Sep 17, 2014.

1. cleanfunapps

cleanfunapps Newbie

Hi
    I want to introduce my app review site, TopAppsReviews.com
    http://www.topappsreviews.com/

Here are some of what we offer:
    App Giveaway. Do you have a paid app that you would like to get some downloads for? we will promote your app to all visitors. Starting at $7

App Store Optimization (ASO). Every know that to get their app visible and thus receive lots of downloads it takes a lot of work. The number one reason why many apps fail is not because they don't have a great app, its because they fail to optimize their app properly. We offer ASO packages including: keywords (we will find the right keywords for you), app localization (target your apps to different markets), app description (we will write your app description for you), App icon, app screenshots) you can purchase them together or separate

App Video Review. We will do a video talking about your app and we will also write a review about your app.

App Review. We offer both free and paid app reviews. Paid app reviews starts as low as $7. With paid app review you are sure that your app will actually be review by us and we will also promote your app on social media and newsletter. I am not able to do paid app reviews for free as none of my reviewers will do free app reviews

Advertisement. We offer sidebar, footer and header banner advertisement at low prices. Eg $100 will see your banner on our header for one whole month. All advertisement include social media promotion and newsletter
    App Video Promotion. do you have a video you would like us to promote for you? we will do just that.

App Analysis & Testing Service
    The App Analysis & Testing Service allows developers to get feedback and suggestions specific to their app. This report is written with developers in mind and reviews and rates each of our key review sections – quality, education, entertainment, features, controls, competitors, sounds, and addictiveness with recommendations for improvement.

Contact us at sales@topappsreviews.com to discuss your app. you can also make purchase directly through the site

Looking forward to hearing from you
    www.http://www.topappsreviews.com

Here is a discount code for 10% off
    Code: 10%off