App Promotion Help

Discussion in 'App Marketing & Promotion' started by Lindan01, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Lindan01

Lindan01 Newbie

I want to promote my Arrowscan ios scanner App. Anayone suggest some tips of app promotion.
    my App ScreenShots

Attached Files:

2. saud

saud Administrator Staff Member

3. Teenabiswas

Teenabiswas Newbie

I also Promote my App, through Bulk SMS marketing service. Suggest any best Marketing Service.

4. saud

saud Administrator Staff Member

Please PM me for details on marketing services available.

5. NorthLove

NorthLove Newbie

Hi, I advice you to look 2nd thread in this fork

6. smart4ic

smart4ic Newbie

In company which I currently work, we have also released an iOS app - WatchMyBattery.. DO you know any good ways to promote it?

7. Kyle Eisele

Kyle Eisele Newbie

I found some interesting blogs with good ideas for app marketing, if you wanted to get some basic tips!

8. damponting44

damponting44 Banned

Ok so you want to promote your application,thats good.one thing i would like to tell you that make
    sure your app will be ready before you promote it on other sites & i'll give you some tips -
    1. Get in Touch

2. Reach Out To Influencers

3. Leverage Your Mobile Website

4. Feature the App in an Official Blog

5. Feature The App in Your Emails.

9. Bebler App

Bebler App Newbie

I'm interested in promoting my app, please contact me through PM if you have more info!

10. Kyle Eisele

Kyle Eisele Newbie

Check out Brainyapps blog on app marketing!

11. Stephen john

Stephen john Newbie

Best ways to promote your apps
    • Create a blog
    • Promote your content
    • Post on pinterest
    • Share on social network

12. sukha0053

sukha0053 Newbie

super mario run is a best game for ever.

13. April

April Level 1 Regular Member

Hi,guys!
    Promoting app is the necessary process of app developer, the following methods may be useful to you:
    (1) analyze your competitor: everyone or every group should analyze the valued competitors, which can help you learn about your competitor clearly. App developer can know the strategies of launching app by using this way, and learn about more channels of marketing.
    (2) control the budget and costing: you must know what situation your app at, and know the targeted audiences of your app. Don't try the each ways of promoting app blindly. Also, you have to make a plan of promotion in advance. Finding the right way of promoting can save your money to a large extent.
    (3) have the ability of business: if you want to promote your app, you should find some platforms to collaborate, which ask you have the ability to communicate with others and know the strategies of negotiation.
    (4) take part in activities: by joining some relevant activities, you can learn more knowledge of app promotion, and expand your personal connections, thus increase the channels of promotion.
    (5) pay close attention to highlight topic of app promotion: learning about the news or hot topics of app promotion is an acceptable way to try. Although it has little work, you could try it constantly.
    (6) build personal connections: you can invite your friends and relatives to install your app, then they will advertise it in their circle of friends.
    (7) be familiar with the channel of promotion: there are many channels to promote your app, like android app stores, ios, PR, etc. You have to learn about these channels in the round, and learn relevant skills of each channel.
    (8) auxiliary tools: you can use some auxiliary tools to help you promote your app, like ASO100, appbk.
    (9) app store optimization: it is an effective way to optimize your app, including optimize the icon,title,description,keywords and reviews. If you have enough budget, you can collaborate with a reliable app store optimization service provider to help you.
    Wish these ways be useful.

14. April

April Level 1 Regular Member

Hi,guys!

Promoting app is the necessary process of app developer, the following methods may be useful to you:

(1) analyze your competitor: everyone or every group should analyze the valued competitors, which can help you learn about your competitor clearly. App developer can know the strategies of launching app by using this way, and learn about more channels of marketing.

(2) control the budget and costing: you must know what situation your app at, and know the targeted audiences of your app. Don't try the each ways of promoting app blindly. Also, you have to make a plan of promotion in advance. Finding the right way of promoting can save your money to a large extent.

(3) have the ability of business: if you want to promote your app, you should find some platforms to collaborate, which ask you have the ability to communicate with others and know the strategies of negotiation.

(4) take part in activities: by joining some relevant activities, you can learn more knowledge of app promotion, and expand your personal connections, thus increase the channels of promotion.

(5) pay close attention to highlight topic of app promotion: learning about the news or hot topics of app promotion is an acceptable way to try. Although it has little work, you could try it constantly.

(6) build personal connections: you can invite your friends and relatives to install your app, then they will advertise it in their circle of friends.

(7) be familiar with the channel of promotion: there are many channels to promote your app, like android app stores, ios, PR, etc. You have to learn about these channels in the round, and learn relevant skills of each channel.

(8) auxiliary tools: you can use some auxiliary tools to help you promote your app, like ASO100, appbk.

(9) app store optimization: it is an effective way to optimize your app, including optimize the icon,title,description,keywords and reviews. If you have enough budget, you can collaborate with a reliable app store optimization service provider to help you.

Wish these ways be useful.

15. daviliars

daviliars Newbie

thank you for sharing your own experience and this incredible information helpful for anyone and also me. So thank you so much and keep sharing.

16. Aashin

Aashin Newbie

Good reviews lead to more people downloading the app. Best way is to use any review exchange community . It gives more genuine reviews than paid reviews . Now a days Google has some strict policy against paid reviews . So use any good Review Exchange sites . I recommend http://appreviewdesk.com/ which has a large number of user, and they support multiple countries . From my experience it gives more genuine reviews than other sites .

17. Aashin

Aashin Newbie

People who are involved in the process of app development can truly understand the value of having a professional landing page for their app. It is important to have a beautiful landing page for your app because of many solid reasons. It forms the critical part of your marketing strategies, and an important factor that encourages your audience to download your apps!Very limited app site builder services are available in the market. Out of which AppReviewDesk gives the excellent service under affordable packages. It have both free and paid services. For more details here http://appreviewdesk.com/ios-android-app-websites-landing-pages-free

18. Abdul Malik

Abdul Malik Newbie

You can Promote your App through the App Reviews Website. This App review and rating website will help you to increase your Apps or Games Ranking on the Top of Google play or Apple Play store.