All books Learn IOS by Ray Wenderlich new version swift 3.0 PDF Full source code

Discussion in 'Advertising and Self Promotion' started by tvtruong, May 11, 2017.

1. tvtruong

tvtruong Newbie

Recently I bought a set of 11 books Learn IOS, tutorial by Ray Wenderlich , And now I want to transfer it to you for $ 60, All books are the latest version that supports swift 3.0 and have full source code. I will share it for you for $ 60 Includes pdf and full source code, you can download on Google Drive.

if you are interested, please contact me by skype: tvtruong91.

Thank you
    You can see the full description at raywenderlichbook.blogspot.com

1. RxSwift Reactive Programming with Swift First Edition Ray Wenderlich
    2. Swift Apprentice Second Edition Begin Programming with Swift 3 Ray Wenderlich
    3. Ios Apprentice Fifth Edition Begin IOS development with Swift 3 Ray Wenderlich
    4. Tvos Apprentice Second Edition Begin TvOs development with Swift 3 Ray Wenderlich
    5. Ios 10 By Tutorials First Edition Learning the new IOS 10 APIs with Swift 3 Ray Wenderlich
    6. WatchOs By Tutorials Second Edition Making Apple Watch apps with watchOS 3 & Swift 3 Ray Wenderlich
    7. Core Data By Tutorials Third Edition IOS 10 and Swift 3 edittion Ray Wenderlich
    8. Ios Animations By Tutorials Third Edition IOS 10 and Swift 3 edition Ray Wenderlich
    9. 2D Apple Games By Tutorials Begin 2D IOS & tvOS Game Development with Swift 3 Ray Wenderlich
    10. 3D Apple Games By Tutorials Begin 3D IOS & tvOS Game Development with Swift 3 Ray Wenderlich
    11. Unity Games By Tutorials Make 4 complete unity games from scratch Using C# Ray Wenderlich